Maintaining independence, the Vive leg lifter strap allows weak or injured legs to be safely repositioned. Perfect for those suffering from arthritis or recovering from surgery or injuries, the strap helps to reposition a leg on a wheelchair, on a bed or even lift a leg up into a vehicle.
- EASILY MANEUVER WEAK OR INJURED LEG: Whether recovering from a leg injury, hip surgery or suffering from arthritis, the leg lifter strap allows the affected leg to easily be maneuvered into place. Useful for safely repositioning the leg on a bed, wheelchair, or even in a car or SUV.
- INCREASES MOBILITY: Perfect for physical therapy or occupational therapy, the leg lifter strap safely increases mobility after hip replacement surgery or other hip or leg injury. Durably constructed, the lifter strap is strong enough to handle leg casts with ease.
- LARGE LEG LIFTER LOOPS: Designed to ensure the foot does not slip through, the rigid foothold loop is large enough to accommodate any size foot or cast, with or without shoes. The rigid loop also allows the foot to easily be positioned without bending over.
- DURABLE STRAP WEBBING: Reinforced by a durable aluminum rod, the 44” nylon strap maintains its rigidity to easily lift and reposition the leg. The nylon hand loop creates a comfortable and secure grip for repositioning the leg. The wide 26” foothold is flexible but rigid to easily conform to the foot or shoe for a secure fit.
- VIVE GUARANTEE: 60 day unconditional guarantee so you can purchase now with confidence.