A handy set of Emergency cards to attach to commonly used places in the home. Contact numbers can be easy to lose, so fixing these firmly where they can be easily seen is important!
- Stay worry-free and alert first responders of your medical conditions in situations where you are unable to!
- The card can be kept in your wallet, purse, or any place that you can fit an ID or credit card. It is designed to be easily identified as an emergency card with a bright red header that sticks out and is readable even when in a wallet slot. 5 Pieces per pack
- EASY TO WRITE ON - Smooth Surface, Heavy weight 14pt card stock, its easy to write and will last a long time.
- Carry this with you at all times if needed. Having an Emergency Medical Information Card with you in your wallet or purse can greatly speed up notifying your loved ones in an emergency, and for First Responders to quickly have basic medical information such as allergies and medical concerns right at their fingertips. It is also great for a child on a trip, your family member, or someone you love.
- Please fill in carefully with following necessary information: Name, Date of Birth, Blood Type, Conditions/Allergies, Current Medications, your personal information and 1-2 emergency contacts that you would like to have reached in case of an emergency.