One of the most useful tools in any garden is a hand full of fingers! The Radius Ergonomic Cultivator is almost like an extension of your arm, with three pointed fingers out at the end ready to rip through soil, scrape up weed seedlings and pull out roots. Many people don't realize it, but the whole class of small hand garden tools can be called "scratch" tools, and this cultivator is the quintessential scratching tool. It even works as a back scratcher!
- Award-winning yard maintenance equipment with talon-like tines are perfect for turning soil and uprooting weed seedlings
- Ultra-lightweight die-cast aluminum blade ideal for elderly gardening; Blade is more durable than steel and it will not rust under harsh environmental conditions
- Hand power cultivator with a Natural Radius Grip that provides optimal leverage and power to greenuce arm, hand, and wrist stress to work on expert garden soil
- Radius yard tools that give you comfortable non-latex thermoplastic grips for injury-free gardening
- Ideal for disabled gardening or elderly gardening; This lightweight hand cultivator can make your gardening task easy and comfortable, so people with limited hand strength, arthritis, or carpal tunnel syndrome can enjoy gardening