The PCP 7105 Padded Bath Shower Safety Seat with Hygienic Cutout and Backrest makes showering and bathing safer and more comfortable. It is very space efficient, fits almost anywhere, and is completely rustproof. Features self-leveling slip-guard rubber tips for stability.
- Cutout seat features a notched split top for easy cleaning of perineal area; Caregiver approved for hygiene, hemorrhoid, and postnatal recovery; Allows reduced pressure around vagina, testicles, anus and rectum; Tool free (no tools needed) to assemble
- Lightweight portable shower chair; Bathing and cleansing is safe comfortable and relaxing; Stability and sturdy support for seniors, limited mobility, and recovering patients; Fits almost anywhere in bathroom; Grips to slick wet tub basin and tile floors
- Padded comfort seat top with removable backrest; Simple to clean and sanitize, non-marring non-slip suction feet, durable rust proof construction; Increase security and independence for elderly, injured, and disabled users; Minimize falls by sitting
- Affordable alternative option to costly permanent fixtures with the added value and peace of mind for safety, traction and control; Convenient reliable daily living aid for men and women of all ages; Angled legs and drain holes ensure non-skid design
- Seat dimensions: 17.5 inches wide; 14 inches deep; Product weight 5 pounds; Weight capacity 300 pounds; Adjustable seat height for custom fit (17 to 21 inches in 1 inch increments); Backrest is 14" tall from top of seat; Easy to lift and maneuver. The base dimensions are 22 X 20 inches maximum and 21 x 19 inches minimum