Bedside Fall Safety Mat: Providing bedside protection for those at risk of falling. The FALLSHIELD bedside fall mat is constructed with a high-density, high-impact absorbing molded foam rubber. Molded foam rubber is a more durable and resilient foam product than traditional polyurethane foams utilized in many bedside floor mats. Long lasting, these non-skid mats provide cushioning to reduce the risk of injuries as a result of a fall. Impact absorbing durable molded foam prevents patient injury from falls.
- REDUCES BEDSIDE INJURIES: The NYOrtho fall mat provides complete bedside coverage for the safety of elderly loved ones or patients who are at risk of falling. The non-slip texture of the FALLSHIELD allows for safe footing and serves as a soft surface to comfortably stand upon.
- HIGH IMPACT ABSORBING MOLDED FOAM: Made from soft, high density molded foam and antimicrobial, waterproof rubber. Also available as a bi-fold that can be stored and retrieved with ease.
- NON-SKID SURFACE & SLIP RESISTANT BACK: The NYOrtho FALLSHIELD is a secure, non-slip surface that stays firmly in place on any floor surface, including wood, tile and carpet.
- BEVELED EDGES FOR EASY ACCESS: The non-slip mat is designed with beveled outer edges for the ease of access of wheelchairs or other mobility aids and also minimizes tripping hazards.
- QUALITY: The FALLSHIELD is comprised of durable material and is shipped in a neat roll. Allow up to 24 hours for the mat to fully unroll. To quicken the process, simply place a heavy item on each end for a short period.