This advanced safety assist grab bar is designed to help anyone who has trouble getting in and out of the tub due to age or injury. Incredibly easy to install, it clamps to all common sizes of bathtub walls quickly, easily and securely with non-slip rubber pads. It’s so easy to attach and detach, you can take it with you when you travel. The bars are made with enamel-coated steel for strength, featuring curved and straight surfaces to provide more grab points at a variety of angles. For optimal support, you can even mount it vertically or horizontally. To keep the bar fresh and clean, the entire product is infused with antimicrobial protection to inhibit the growth of bacteria, mold and mildew continuously. (This product does not protect users or others against disease-causing bacteria.)
- Rugged enamel-coated steel assist grab bar features tool-free installation with non-slip, rubber-lined pads that clamp to tub surfaces without scratching them
- Bathtub bar offers 1.25" gripping diameter to comply with ADA Guidelines and is designed to offer multiple grab points
- Mounts vertically on tub walls from 2.75” - 6.25”
- Antimicrobial Product Protection - Safety grab bar is infused with Microban antimicrobial technology for built-in protection that inhibits the growth of stains and odors from bacteria, mold & mildew
- Shower rail bathtub handle supports up to 250 lbs.