The Otter Pediatric bathing chair provides support and safety for children while bathing. The Otter has an angle adjustable seat and backrest to accommodate each individual's positioning needs. The legs are slip-resistant for safety and can raise the chair an additional 7". The chair has height and width adjustable lateral supports that can be used for positioning the head or trunk.
- Angle-adjustable seat and back have five angle adjustments from 0 to 90 degrees; Slip-resistant legs can raise chair up to 7"
- Folds flat for easy storage and travel; Comfortable fabric that can be removed and machine-washed
- Leg Straps control abduction and adduction, and also has adjustable positioning straps for added safety
- Seat and back Uni-Bars provide one-handed angle adjustments; Adjustments can be made with user seated in chair
- Polyester knit fabric includes a trunk strap to assist in lateral support Features additional padding between the fabric and Otter frame