This angled-grip rocker knife by Homecraft makes it easier to control and position while cutting. This is an ideal product for those aging-in-place, or patient care in a facility.
- Ergonomic angled design makes it easier to eat for individuals with difficult time positioning regular cutlery
- Features an angled knife with a built-up handle that measures 1-1/4" in diameter and 3-5/8"L to help increase comfort for those with weak or painful grasp
- Lightweight stainless steel in plastic handle is easy to grip for individuals with limited grasp
- Ideal for patient care in a home or clinical setting to increase functionality while eating and during self-feeding
- Institutional dishwasher safe, BPA and phthalates free
The Homecraft brand is a trusted name for millions of people around the world, designed for you and relied on by occupational and physical therapists for independent daily living. Homecraft is a leading global provider of daily living aids for patients in nursing homes and assisted living facilities and for consumers at home.