This hand therapy set by Healthy Seniors will allow the seniors in your life to develop better grip strength, as well as reduced risk of joint issues in hands and wrists.
- THE COMPLETE HAND THERAPY SET - unlike other hand therapy products, our set includes two therapeutic putty (extra soft and medium), two exercise eggs (soft and medium), one hand gripper, and one finger stretcher. This is great for you because you will not need to spend money on several products - you have everything you need already included in the box!
- PRINTED BOOKLET WITH 24 EXERCISES - the Healthy Seniors kit comes with a detailed set of exercises designed by a physical therapist to strengthen your fingers, hand, and wrist. You can do your rehab training exercises every day, gradually increasing the difficulty and improving your fine motor skills. Done regularly, these exercises will make it easier for you to grab different objects or do chores around the house, therefore improving the quality of your life.
- STRENGTHENS GRIP AND REDUCES STIFFNESS AND PAIN: This hand therapy equipment will build strength in your fingers, hands, wrist, and forearms while reducing stiffness and joint pain by stimulating blood circulation. Used in physical and occupational therapy to restore hand mobility. Perfect for those with rheumatoid arthritis, carpal tunnel, tendonitis, tennis elbow, or those who need to pre-surgery preparation or recovery after a surgery or a stroke.
- GREAT QUALITY: Latex-free, the silicone theraputty is durable and able to withstand extensive use without graining or seeping; the egg-shaped therapy balls are constructed with a premium composite material that is odorless and latex-free. The lightly textured exterior provides a secure, nonslip surface for gripping. The squishy therapy ball will retain its shape for extensive usability and is also tear and split-resistant.
- PERFECT GIFT for someone you love: although designed especially for elderly people, this kit will be an amazing gift for any adults or children who need to strengthen their hands: athletes, musicians, office staff, and students, as well as those with arthritic, carpal tunnel and rehabilitation needs. The set can also be used as a stress reliever.