- Mobile, all-in-one waterproof medical alert device for immediate access to help, 24/7.
- Now 30% smaller, the lightweight, easy to carry, single-unit Alert with nationwide mobile coverage -works at home or across the country.
- The integrated 2-way speaker offers one-touch access to highly-trained 5Star Agents, certified by International Academies of Emergency Dispatch.
- First month free plus no contracts and no cancellation fees. Service just $19.99/month.
- Patented enhanced GPS location technology to quickly confirm location in emergencies. GreatCall Link app supported plus available Fall Detection.
Details: The all-new, compact, Lively Alert Urgent Response device is the easiest way to reach GreatCall’s exclusive 5Star service, with 24/7 access to highly-trained professionals who can assess any situation and get the help needed. While most medical alert devices don’t work outside the home, the Alert is powered by the nation’s largest and most dependable wireless network, so it works whenever, wherever you need it. And, with its waterproof design, you can even take it with you in the shower. In any emergency, just press the button to speak immediately with a 5Star Medical Alert Agent, who will confirm your location using patented GPS technology, evaluate your situation, and get you the help you need. They can even conference in loved ones, contact 911, and they’ll stay on the line with you until your situation is resolved. With service as low as $19.99 a month, 5Star Service on the Alert can save you over $200 per year in monthly fees compared to other medical alert services, making it the most affordable on the market. The Alert makes the perfect medical alert system for seniors. Unlike Phillips Lifeline, First Alert and other medical alert devices, GreatCall offers Health & Safety Packages for the Lively Alert which give you a choice of exclusive services to fit your life. Fall detection is available with the Ultimate Health & Safety Package, automatically calling 5Star for help if a fall is detected. Select packages provide unlimited access to nurses and doctors as well as the GreatCall Link app. Link connects you to your family and friends so they can stay updated and in the know about your health and safety, while you maintain your independence. With translation support in over 100 languages, the 5Star is perfect as a child safety device, female safety device, and senior medical alert system.
Package Dimensions: 8.0 x 4.7 x 2.5 inches