AdirMed created the universal cup holder to help seniors get outdoors and exercise. This drink holder easily mounts onto any kind of frame, such as a bike or walker.
- UNIVERSAL CUP HOLDER. When you’re out for a stroll, riding your bike or simply enjoying the fresh air, it’s convenient to always have a drink at hand. This cup holder mounts onto a 1-inch tube frame, easily clipping onto most walkers, wheelchairs, bicycles, transport chairs and bed rails so you can enjoy your beverage whether you’re indoors or out.
- COMPACT SIZE. Measuring 4.5” x 8” x 1” and weighing less than half a pound, the AdirMed won’t add cumbersome weight or bulk to the product it’s attached to. Despite it’s lightweight, compact design, the universal holder is expertly crafted using molded plastic to provide long-lasting strength and use.
- ADJUSTABLE CONVENIENCE. Whether you drink coffee, water, soda or juice, this universal holder can accommodate your beverage of choice. The grip adjusts to any sized beverage from 2.35" to 3.95" in diameter, making it suitable for holding a cup, bottle, thermos or can.
- FOLDABLE DESIGN. Once attached, you don’t need to continuously remove and re-attach this accessory when it’s not needed. It conveniently folds down to 3.75" x 3.90" x 1.40" when not in use, allowing you to easily navigate your wheelchair or other mobility device through doorways and other narrow, tight spaces.
- ADAPTABLE ANGLE. There’s no need to cry over spilled milk – or any other beverage – when you’re using the AdirMed. This attachment mechanism can be set at any angle to ensure that despite the degree of the frame, your drink will always be leveled. **Prop 65 Warning - Lead and DEHP**