- The Abena Abri-Form Premium size S2 fits hips 23.5"-33.5"; Absorbs up to 61 fl oz
- Air Plus Breathability: One of the only breathable briefs that doesn't sacrifice absorbency for airflow. Includes breathable side panels plus body heat transferable cloth-like backsheet for a cool, skin-friendly climate
- All-Around Protection: Absorbent protection zones extend to the sides in both front and back
- Top Dry Layer: The acquisition layer wicks fluids away on contact and remains dry, improving skin conditions
- Three Absorbency Levels: Level 2, Level 3, and Level 4. The higher the level the more absorbent polymers in the lining and larger the front and rear protection zones
Details: Abena has a reputation for making the highest quality and the most absorbent incontinence products in the world. The Abri-Form Premium Line is the newest completely breathable, cloth-backed version by Abena. It has been released with different absorption capacities based on four levels: Level 1 thru Level 4. Did you also know that the Abri-Form Premium Adult Brief Line has been awarded the Nordic Swan Eco-Label? This means that you not only get an ultra premium product, but the product is certified free of dangerous chemicals and all known allergens. There are NO phthalates, organotins (MBT, DBT, TBT), heavy metals, Cl (chlorine), HCHO (formaldehyde), colophonium, AZO-pigments, PVC, substances known as harmful to health or the environment, and any compounds listed on the SVHC (REACH Article 33) - a European Union List of Substances of Very High Concern. In addition, Abri-Form Briefs are certified free of ALL known allergens or substances classified as locally irritating, sensitizing, carcinogenic, or mutagenic. The diapers are approximately 80% biodegradable and 99% compostable; all wood pulp is derived from sustainable tree farms, the manufacturer has released a Life Cycle Assessment proving a reduced amount of emissions and almost no waste. To help minimize impacts on the environment and our health, Abena, the manufacturer of Abri-Form, has voluntarily elected to undergo strict, rigorous environmental inspections of their products. The setting of criteria is based on an assessment of impacts during the whole life-cycle - all the way from raw material to production, consumption and waste. This means all raw material suppliers, business partners, distributors, and subsidiaries must embrace these principals and actively take them on board in daily business practice. This listing contains the Abri-Form (S2) Premium Brief. The Premium Brief Line is designed to provide the very best comfort and security. Genuinely breathable material ensures that the skin is protected to the highest possible standard. This is a Small breathable, cloth-backed product with an Absorption Level 2 (formerly Super Air Plus). It absorbs up to 1800ml. The Small size fits 23.5” to 33.5” waists/hips. Each bag contains 28 units.