Utensils have a twist in the shaft that allows them to be easily hand bent to either side at any angle. A contoured shape for easy holding, and an angle for right handed adults as well as left handed!
- Ergonomic angled design makes it easier to eat for individuals with difficult time positioning regular cutlery
- Features an angled right-handed fork with a handle that measures 1-1/4" in diameter x 3-5/8"L, helps increase comfort for those with weak or painful grasp
- Lightweight stainless steel in plastic handle is easy to grip for individuals with limited grasp
- Ideal for patient care in a home or clinical setting to increase functionality while eating and during self-feeding
- Institutional dishwasher safe, BPA and phthalates free.